Monday, June 17, 2013

You And Me, We Are The Same!

That's right!  We are the same.  We all struggle with finding that balance between good health, daily fitness habits, eating right, working, playing, spending time with your loved ones, dealing with stress, doing the right thing, while at the same time trying to enjoy life!


That's what this blog is all about; you and me just trying our best to be healthy, fit, happy and fun-loving, while the modern world tries to make us- sick, lazy, fat, pissed-off and a workaholic.

But we are fighting back!  And I'm going to show you how we can do it and keep our sanity in the process.

I want to talk about fitness, nutrition, being healthy, and enjoying life.  Not just living longer, but having the best years of your life, no matter if you are 16 or 96.  This in my passion, but I will still need your help to fight the battles.  Together we can change lives of everyone we touch.

I will be sharing my life with you.  My life as a fitness professional, endurance athlete, boy friend, craft beer drinker, small business owner, and someone who struggles with eating right, staying focused and getting my butt off the couch when I would rather watch Master Chef.

You can look forward to fitness tips, healthy recipes, workout videos, inspiring books to read, testimonials from those of us who have made changes, and hopefully some entertaining reading.

Since consistency is the key to life, look for new blog posts on Mondays and Fridays and if you have not already done it, 'Like' the JMP Facebook page and subscribe to the JMP You Tube channel.

Thanks for taking time to read my blog, and we will speak again on Friday where I will put up Heather's famous protein bar recipe. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment